A voice for the logistics industry in Northeast Ohio
The Northeast Ohio Logistics Network was formed by NEOTEC in 2002 to improve market access through initiatives supported by the regional logistics industry. It is an organization of area logistics and management professionals who are interested in enhancing Northeast Ohio’s world-class multimodal logistics system.
The membership of the Logistics Network includes shippers, carriers, logistics service providers and public sector representatives who work cooperatively to achieve the objectives of the Logistics Network, which are:
- To support initiatives that will improve the flow of goods, people and information in and out of Northeast Ohio
- To address and monitor important legislative issues related to the logistics industry
- To provide an educational forum about the importance of logistics to the regional economy
- To provide logistics networking opportunities for the Northeast Ohio business community
- To assist member companies with logistics needs