Global Trade Group's
INTERNATIONAL COUNSELING PROGRAM
Affordable international counseling services to get you up and running in the global marketplace--regardless of your experience level. Get only the services you need, exactly when you need them.
WHAT ARE YOUR NEEDS?
- Does your company need guidance with preparing export paperwork?
- Do you need help determining if your product requires an export license or special approvals to be sold in another country?
- Are you unsure how to determine if your product qualifies for NAFTA or other Free Trade Agreements?
- Do you have employees who need training in export documentation and compliance?
- Would you like to have an experienced, staffed international department, but can't afford one?
HERE IS OUR SOLUTION.
Our International Counseling Program provides spot assistance through services that will help you implement your international orders and stay compliant with export regulations and documentation. Whether your questions include U.S. export regulations, letters of credit, logistics, or a variety of other international trade topics (including but not limited to those listed below), Global Trade Group has the solution for you.
- Export compliance
- Export classification
- International agreements
- International logistics
- Dual-use products
- Letters of credit
- Distributor/agent selection
- Embargoed countries
Assistance is provided in person, telephone or e-mail by our experienced international professionals. Purchase a block of hours and used them as needed. Price quoted based on scope of work...no contracts, no expiration dates. Get only the services you need, when you need them!
For an informational flyer about the International Counseling Program, click here.
For details, contact John Senese, VP of International Operations, at email@example.com or toll-free at 800.793.0912.