Is an FTZ right for your company?
Your company may benefit from foreign-trade zone status if even only one of the following criteria applies:
- Do you import high-value products?
- Do you import a product in high volume?
- Do you export?
- Is expedited delivery important to you?
- Do you receive multiple shipments in a week?
- Are your products subject to import quotas?
- Do you currently apply for duty drawback?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the U.S. Foreign-Trade Zone program might be a way for your company to reduce paperwork, improve cash flow, increase flexibility and save time.
HERE'S HOW TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH YOUR COMPANY CAN SAVE IN AN FTZ:
Click here for a Foreign-Trade Zone Savings Calculator (provided through the courtesy of Rockefeller Group Foreign-Trade Zone Services). Input your company information and your potential savings will automatically be calculated. NOTE: THIS IS TOTALLY CONFIDENTIAL! THIS CALCULATOR IS ONLY FOR YOUR REFERENCE. The financial information you input will NOT be saved and will not be seen by NEOTEC or anyone else. Once you run the numbers and see a potential savings for your company, then please call NEOTEC for further discussion and analysis.